ADOPTING PARENTS ARE WELCOME TO DIRECTLY CONTACT ADOPTION PROFESSIONALS WHO HAVE POSTED. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION BOARD, SO PLEASE DO NOT POST A QUESTION OR "WISHING TO ADOPT" MESSAGE.
Beware: Posters have not been qualified or verified to the legality of professionals or their postings; therefore, ABC cannot be responsible for any posting.
Adoption professionals are welcome to post
specific adoption situations to adopting parents. ABC Adoptions is only interested in postings from established professionals who are without question.
There are 2 requirements.
1) "Cut & paste" or type in the specific situation. Post race/ethnic background, due dates & other details. Include your name, company name, type of service (agency, facilitator, networking or attorney) & any other business details pertinent to the posting such as location, phone number, etc.
2) Posting must look professional, check typos & spelling. Incomplete or unverifiable information may result in the posting being rejected without explanation.
The Adoption Hotline is FREE for professionals. As a courtesy, we ask that you add
ABC Adoptions in your website's resource list.
All postings are moderated and spam will not be tolerated.
2-3-2018 07:18 AM Host: h18.104.22.168.dynamic.ip.windstream.net
ADOPTION OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
1) Must have a current approved homestudy
2) ALL STATES EXCEPT: New York, New Jersey, & Massachusetts.
3) Email a copy of your electronic PDF profile without any identifying info such as last name, attorney, agency, social media, email, etc.
1) African American, gender unknown, due May 2018. No drugs, alcohol or mental illness
2) African American, boy, due 2/25/18, no drugs, alcohol or mental illness
**DEADLINE TO APPLY TO BOTH OPPORTUNITIES: 2/7/18**
**No phone calls please - due to submission volume**